XCMG 25 ton hydraulic truck crane QY25K-II
• Leading performance: the boom length in full extension is 39.5m, the performance leading in 5%. The grade ability is 40%, which make the machine have good road adaptability.
• The unique U boom and plug-in boom head make the load-carrying capacity more balanced, and lift more smoothly.
• The unique stretch and retract technique prevents the misoperation; the stretch and retract of the boom is safer and more reliable.
• The control system is optimized by 8 patents; lifting, rotation, and luffing are easy and reliable.
• Six unique technologies supply the quality assurance, and make the products keep a high value.
• The innovative jib system adopts embedded block, plug-in boom head and octagon jib, which has excellent lifting performance and safe and reliable lifting work.
• The unique stretch and retract technique avoids the bend of the core pipe and cylinder and the break of the boom caused by misoperation, improving the safety of the operations.
• Eight patent techniques ensure the smooth, high efficiency and energy conservation of the lifting, rotation, and luffing systems.
• Adopt the new hydraulic motor with big torque starting point, making the secondary lifting safer.
• The torque limiter adopts colorful LCD display, realizing the intelligence of the failure diagnosis. The precision is ahead of the industry.
• The humanity design makes the cab and control cab more spacious, and easy to operate.
• Six unique manufacturing technologies ensure the high quality.
Total weight in travel
Front axle load
Rear axle load
SC8DK280Q3 / WD615.329(domestic III)
Engine rated power
Engine rated torque
Max. travel speed
Min. turning diameter
Min. ground clearance
Max. grade ability
Fuel consumption for 100km
Max. rated total lifting capacity
Min. rated working radius
Turning radius at turntable tail
Max. lifting torque
Fully extended boom
Fully extended boom+jib
Longitudinal outrigger span
Lateral outrigger span
Boom luffing time
Boom full extension time
Max. swing speed
Max. speed of main winch (single rope)
Max. speed of aux. winch (single rope)